South Florida Business Directory
Promote your South Florida Business with a listing in our Directory.
Write a unique, detailed description of your business. Our visitors are looking for information about businesses like yours. Use your listing to provide the information they are seeking:
- Describe your company (family owned, years in business, etc.).
- Brag on your employees (professionalism, experience, training, friendliness, etc.).
- Promote the products and services you offer.
- Explain how our readers will benefit by patronizing your company.
- Include a link to your business website!
- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Include up to three photos of your business.
We want to list your business! Please help us by observing the following:
- Register and Login before you Submit, Claim, or Update your listing.
- Your business must be located in Broward, Miami-Dade or Palm Beach County, Florida.
- The only link allowed is to your business website.
- “Internet only” businesses will not be approved for listing.
- Write naturally. Use good grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Avoid using ALL CAPS and “keyword stuffing.”
- Listing requests (and updates) are subject to human review.
- The review process is usually completed within a few hours.